Efficient refrigeration of food products, milk and vaccines in remote areas
- SS 304 cooling chamber construction.
- DC compressor powered by Solar photovoltaic panels.
- Up to -2°C temperature.
- 80 L storage capacity
- 2 to 5 days battery back-up for low sunlight conditions
- Complies to WHO standards.
- Castor mounted assembly.
- Refrigeration of vaccines and milk products
- High energy savings
- Minimum maintenance required
- Subsidy available as per MNRE norms.
- Low payback period
- For refrigeration of vaccines in public health centres and at milk collection centres etc. in remote areas.
© 2016 Optech Industries. All rights reserved | Developed by iinfosoft.com